1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Bin Laden video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Don't want to get picked on? Then stop making such idiotic comparisons. Your ubiquity here is rivaled only by your banality.

2. boots

boots New Member

As usual you are confused and I'll try to set things correct. This thread is about Osama, right? You friend and mine poindexter said Do we have all the work shiftss taken for this weekend's boots bitch-slapping? jgmacg is doing great work today, but I'm afraid that Corporate isn't going to pay for overtime.
    Like you are prone to do, he is trying to incite people instead of staying on the topic and that's Osama.
    I hope that helps.

3. boots

boots New Member

Wow. You used ubiquity and banality in the same sentence. Damn, you've got skills. There was nothing idiotic about what I wrote. If you didn't agree, fine. That's your opinion. But to attempt to belittle someone to make yourself look big, well that's pretty sad.
    And even sadder is that you go out of your way to make a nasty comment and to incite posters. You'd much rather do that than to stay on the topic of discussion.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, if you or poindexter know how to get in touch with Osama, all I'm saying is you should call 9-1-1 or something.

5. joe

joe Active Member

I heard Osama was on HGH. I guess it's pretty serious.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I thought the topic for discussion was Osama bin Laden - not your fictional hypothesis of what might happen to a turban wearer talking to you in an airport. Stay on topic.

7. boots

boots New Member

Yeah, it would be nice to cash in on the reward. Mmac is right that Osama's video is a victory for his organization. They stuck to the USA once again.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

If bin Laden keeps mixing cogent political commentary with unhinged violence, Chris Matthews is going to have to book him.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Finally, a solution? Vote Osama in 2008!

10. boots

boots New Member

I used that as an example and I did remain on topic. Unlike your making snide remarks to incite the crowd. Now, can you stay on the topic?

11. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

An example of what?

12. boots

boots New Member

Of what Osama has done to this country. We used to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Now, we're the home of the scared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.