1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Bin Laden video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

And their skin tone is tanned. That's the giveaway right there.
    Let's end the stereotyping.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Spray on, natural or booth?

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Pre 9-11 if some guy in a turban had turned to me while boarding a plane and said, "We're going to see Allah."

I would have said, "Damn, I must be at the wrong gate. I'm not going to Seattle. I'm going to Cleveland."

Now, post 9-11, if some guy in a turban had turned and said that to me, I would ignore him -- because I'd be listening to my ipod and wouldn't hear him.

Ironically, I'd also mistakenly end up in Seattle.

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

This part of the transcript is creepy.

I swear I voted for Kerry!!! And the rest of America? Well, you see, they told us gay people would get married!

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Blah, blah...had Kerry won, he'd be evil, whatever.
    It's the same shit from him over and over and over.
    Should've told Pakistan fuck off and gone in.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Apart from the 3,000 people he killed and the conflagration in the Middle East it led to, including some unknown hundreds of thousands of killed and wounded on every side?

Gotta say, this post right here sets the new standard.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Do we have all the work shiftss taken for this weekend's boots bitch-slapping? jgmacg is doing great work today, but I'm afraid that Corporate isn't going to pay for overtime.

8. boots

boots New Member

Got news for you Pal, no one is getting bitch slapped. You got people such as yourself trying to stir up crap but it's not working. If it's not about osama, send it in a PM or keep it to yourself.
    I think people such as yourself want to create confusion and bad feelings around here. Maybe its to build up your ego or something. I really don't care. But to make your first comment of the day almost identical to the one you made in the wee hours of the morning is pretty sad. You're looking for a whipping boy. I'm not the one.

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm confused. How is dexter going to PM osama?

10. Mmac

Mmac Guest

I know this relates more to another thread's topic, but how fucking wrong is it that, 6 years after 9-11, not only have we not caught the bastard, but he apparently feels secure enough to be releasing videotapes to ABC News? Shouldn't he at at least be cowering in a hole like Saddam was?

The fact that he can still do this has got to be a huge psychological victory for Al Qaeda and its supporters, and an abysmal embarrassment to our own military.

11. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Via my newsy coworker.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I liked this video better than the last two. But not as much as the video of girl roller skating under the bus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.