1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New bigfoot video?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, May 29, 2011.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Woman claims to have caught him on her iPhone while she and friends were hiking in the hills around Spokane. Looks like a dude in a hoodie to me, but...

http://www.kxly.com/news/28044243/detail.html?source=spo

... or maybe Lars Hanson.

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

They do not exist. Period. A living species this large and we've never recovered a corpse? Silliness.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

They still need to figure out the Leprechaun in Mobile.

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I love the amateur sketch. That takes the video from good to great.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Are we sure it's not just a Mark Eaton sighting?

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

HA! Makes you wonder where Eaton is these days...

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Rex Ryan is interested in this video.

8. AndrewPaPreps

AndrewPaPreps Member

In the US, it's highly unlikely. In portions of Asia or even Australia, I'm keeping an open mind.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

:D Well played. :D

10. Johnny Chase

Johnny Chase Member

Looks like a dude in a hoodie to me. Although I caught a few minutes of the "finding bigfoot" show on Animal Planet last night, and they had a pretty good video of a possible bigfoot crossing a road. Couldn't find a youtube video anywhere.

Like someone said earlier, if these existed you would think we would have recovered a corpse right now. Same with lake monsters.

11. AndrewPaPreps

AndrewPaPreps Member

Although they have found unexplainable physical evidence. Just not a full corpse. It's just one group, and it's from a reality TV program, but adventurer/TV host Josh Gates' Destination Truth team discovered a legit "unknown large primate" print in Nepal several years ago. They later found, on a second trip nearby, hair samples that were genetically tested and discovered to be what's classified as a "new, undocumented species".

But even they and the scientists who showed up on the show to document the info and evidence said they need much more to officially classify something.

12. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Goonie Goo Goo!

Draft saved Draft deleted