1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Never a cop around, until a half-hour, 25-car police chase ends up in your yard

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 15, 2009.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

So just as I was about to go to bed I hear a lot of police sirens, look out my window, and see about eight police cars driving by my house. My place is about 100 feet from a T intersection on the near West Side of Cleveland. Looked like the police were raiding a house across the street.

Turns out they were putting the finishing touches on a chase that started a half-hour away on the interstate where some guy was doing 110 mph. He either lived or still lives across the street and thought he was going to lose, oh, between 25 and 30 cop cars from all different jurisdictions. He pulled into his driveway, continued through the backyard and hit an alley behind the street, drove back down to the street the next block over, then came back up around and parked in front of his place. He was greeted right outside his car door by about 10 cops who pulled him out, threw a bag on his head, and tossed him in the back of a car with bars on the window.

Within 40 minutes the street was cleared of cops, neighbors, and the car, which was towed off. If you are the woman that lives in the unit below me who just got home, you'd have no clue of the excitement that just ended.

Bet the 11 o'clock news is pissed they didn't hear about it in time since it happened DURING the 11 o'clock news.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just a test run for when they come for the shit on your computer, blog boy!!!!! :D
  3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Bag on his head?
  5. sostartled

sostartled Member

That sounds a little odd...maybe he was spitting on them or something. Otherwise, it sounds like rendition or some shit.
  6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So he won't know which ones kicked him in the kidneys.
  7. Bubbler

Bubbler Active Member

Re: Never a cop around, until a half-hour, 25-car police chase ends up in your y

Who knew The Chase ended in TSP's front yard?

8. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

He was kind of homely. It was the only way the cops could bring themselves to fuck him.
  9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Holy crap that's funny.
  10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

The perpetrator was Maggie Gyllenhaal/cross-threading
  11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

He was a two-bagger. You wear a bag over your head in case the bag over his head breaks. [/RIPMr.Dangerfield]
  12. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I said Doc, I want a second opinion. He said, "Well, you're ugly too."
Draft saved Draft deleted