1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neti Pot

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KG, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

It must be a bittersweet feeling to learn you have a modeling gig, but it's for this.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oh hell, "it's just happy to see" a stiff breeze.

And the nose model looks like someone I know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

My lady friend got me a Neti pot and I've been using it for the past two weeks and it's worked wonders. It totally cleans out your sinuses and you don't have to eat sudafed like candy before ya go to bed. The first time I tried it, it felt like when you go swimming and you get water stuck up your nose, but after that initial..."whoa" it works great. :)

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

AAAkkkk!

Now I know why the wee pot o' tea I brewed last night tasted a bit salty.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Does it make you gag and cough? (That's a serious question. If I get water up my nose when I swim, that's what happens to me.)

7. redsox99

redsox99 Member

The salt water will go down your throat if you are not careful, but the thing does flush everything out of the sinuses.

8. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i have terrible sinus problems. i thought this thing would save my life. instead it makes me feel 10 times worse.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

My solution to clear my sinuses -- and I had a lot of problems growing up in the pollen-crazy South -- is to eat lots of salsa. Green chile does the sinuses good. :D

10. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

11. KG

KG Active Member

I've been hittin the Fresca (with a little something special added) hard tonight. I thought it would be funny to freak my niece out with it. I've already figured out how to talk while I neti.

12. jps

jps Active Member

how's that? it's a warm, nose enema, man! in one side, out the other. just be sure to lean your head forward and angled to the side that'll be drippin salt-water snot and you're golden.

Draft saved Draft deleted