1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Netflix queue running low ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I need suggestions.
  2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

What kinds of things do you like? Help us out a little.
  3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

If you've learned nothing from other threads tonight, Slap Shot... the original music is on the DVD...
  4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I'll watch just about anything, as long as its good. Genre doesn't really matter. That's not to say I'm going to check out Sound of Music, but I'm not ashamed to say a girl I was dating made me watch Rent.
  5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Well, damn, you have to watch Sound of Music at some point if you haven't.

Maybe when you're older.
  6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I would say Fiddler on the Roof or West Side Story should be viewed before Sound of Music.
  7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Netflix's "Watch Now" feature is fantastic.

And I have 432 movies in my queue.
  8. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

My recent rentals:

Thank You for Smoking
    The Complete Dennis Leary
    All the King's Men
  9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Idiocracy...it's Mike Judge's follow up to Office Space. It got buried by the studio. It's about an average guy who gets put in suspended animation and wakes up 500 years later and America is a nation of morons...and he's the smartest guy alive. Judge is too generous with the timeline...this country is about 20-30 years away from the situation he showed. Lots of the folks from Office Space are in the movie, along with underrated babe Sarah Rue.
  10. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I've filled my queue with TV shows. Fraiser's on now. Stick a couple seasons of TV in there, it'll take forever to clear out.
  11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'll second the TV shows...I'm working my way through Season 2 of Hill Street Blues. Classic.
  12. Dignan

Dignan Guest

TV shows are the way to go. I've gone through three seasons of 24 in less than three weeks (and it would be more if the pony express got them to me quicker.)
Draft saved Draft deleted