1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neil Young

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YankeeFan, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Partial to American Stars 'N Bars cuz of when it came out and where I was in my life at that point. And, of course, Like A Hurricane happens to be on that album.

2. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

IMO, Tonight's the Night and Zuma represent the pinnacle of Neil Young's career.

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Tonight's the Night is a great album.

I climbed aboard the Crazy Horse train in 1990, with "Ragged Glory," and those songs still kick ass.

And everyone who's learned to play guitar since 1989 has enjoyed bludgeoning "Rockin' in the Free World."

4. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

Wonder how Jackson Browne feels about this:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/09/11/neil-young-daryl-hannah-dating-pda-pics/

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

'Ragged Glory' does not hold up very well for me.
    It came out when I was in college. we all thought it was genius, but by three or five years i thought it seemed kind of corny

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

From all accounts, they broke up in around 1992, so my guess is he is probably over it.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Eh, she's got to be somebody's baby.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Wonder which of the Rolling Stones confirmed that divorce hearing date for Hollywood Life.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

seems like a Mick thing to do

Draft saved Draft deleted