1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neil Boortz tells the truth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Yawn that is totally messed up. I know you have your opinions, but I really think you went over the line there. I've professed my love for you before, but saying stuff like that about minorities makes it really tough.

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

This thread is living on borrowed time.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, references to "ragheads" tends to do that. :)

4. Johnny Dangerously

That's maybe about 30 percent of the reason I have this thread on DEFCON Orange.

Issues, people, not personal attacks or bigoted spewing, or the thread will go bye-bye.

5. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

...and the fact the subject of taxation is really, really boring.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

And one of the key reasons why I'm trying to remember my New Year's Resolution of not arguing with the likes of Yawn or D.Sanchez. My apologies if I've contributed to the discourse, JD.

7. Except that a) the westward expansion was over by the period we were talking about, and b) subsistance farming is not "middle class," and c) the range wars between the farmers and cattle barons - the plutocracy of the prairies -- argues against your point.

8. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Don't lump me and Yawn in with "Yawn.-Fraud". Is that what the Left on this board has to resort to, disguising yourselves as others to spew hate and smear the other side? Mods: please nuke "Yawn.".

9. Johnny Dangerously

Am I to assume the topic has run its course?

10. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

It's not him.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think it's safe to say it has.

12. Johnny Dangerously

If you guys want to keep discussing the topic, do so. Any further "he started it" or "I didn't say that" or "I know I am but what are you" and I'm going to lock this. I don't want to lock any threads, but that won't stop me from locking 100 if I have to keep things on topic.

Webby said no personal attacks. I think I'm probably already too late in putting this one in permanent storage, but I want to give you guys some credit ...

Draft saved Draft deleted