1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neil Boortz tells the truth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Complete and utter ...

[​IMG]

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks for the beer.

3. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Enough with the insults people. Are you guys that insecure about your arguments? So are you saying progressive taxation ended all of that? Is that what you are implying? Without progressive taxation we would still have the Klan, Slavery, only males voting?

4. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

You're welcome. The beer is on me, but you have to pick up the tax.

5. dooley_womack1

No problem. I gladly pay sin taxes.

6. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Pot meet kettle.

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, absurd, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

7. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

See, I stick to sins that aren't taxed. ;)

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

A conservative calling for a tax? I'm having a motherfucking heart attack!

9. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

I'm not calling for a new tax. Lotteries are already in place and should be labeled as taxes. There has never been a more regressive tax and you Libs should be more outraged.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not exactly winning over a lot of converts these days, are you? And you're not gonna make one here, either.

Have fun selling an economic policy that's riddled with problems. And have fun with your "knowledge" of just what a person really pays in taxes -- all taxes -- in the course of a year. Because from your claims, either you're an investment genius and are clearly in the wrong business, or you're someone who makes considerably more than the average journalist.

And if you're not either of those? Eh, who cares? You're obviously not someone who has any appreciation for the financial struggles some people go through, and therefore you don't have much to offer the common man.

Good day.

11. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

What claims make me appear to me a financial genius? Specifically. What are the problems with my economic policy (I'm more of a Fairtax proponent than a Flat taxer)? Specifically. What are the holes in my "knowledge"? Specifically. I'm done responding to generalities. Lets discuss meat and potatoes.

And don't give me that "Common Man" crap. I've had enough peanut butter sandwich lunches (no money for jelly) and Rahman noodle dinners in my life to appreciate what life is like without money. Yet every month since graduate school many years ago I've run a personal budget surplus through discipline and hard work -- even when I made only $12,000 a year. I'm doing better salary wise now, but nothing spectacular.

12. dooley_womack1

Wow, defeated Lennox Lewis and invented cheap noodles? Whatta stud.

Draft saved Draft deleted