1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neil Boortz tells the truth

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Nancy Pelosi says George W. Bush's thinking on Iraq is "impaired." If so, perhaps she and her fellow Democrats would do something about that. They could impeach the president or cut off appropriations for the war. Except they'll do neither...because they don't have the you-know-whats...oh ... and they have no plan for Iraq either.

Oh and here's a question...was Hillary Clinton impaired when she voted to authorize the war in Iraq in 2002? Was her husband impaired when, for 8 years, he called for the removal of Saddam Hussein? Was John Kerry impaired when he voted to authorize the war? John Edwards? The list of Democrats goes on and on.

Oh, and Speaker Nancy still has her thong (ugh) in a knot over Dick Cheney's criticism that her plan for Iraq would validate Al-Qaeda's strategy. She claims Cheney was questioning her patriotism...which he never did. This is the Big Lie of the Left...when you run out of ideas, when you have nothing else to say....accuse your opponent of questioning your patriotism.

Sounds like somebody's pantsuit might be a little too tight. If the American people have lost so much confidence in Bush, why won't the Democrats do something about it? Why not take action? Come on, we're waiting. Time's a wasting.

----

No Neal, the Democrats would rather sit and bitch in an impotent tone.

2. Neal Boortz.
    Thanks, Yawn.
    Best laugh I've had in a week.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I figured your obsessive/compulsive ass would be on this.

Go tell the Pope your opinion.

4. Reductio ad absurdum.

5. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Yawn, Yawn.

The right, for the Nth time, tells us all that, yeah, we fucked up Iraq. But what are you lefties gonna do to fix it?

Don't drop a raw egg on the floor and ask my plans for putting it back together, especially when I warned you of the dangers of putting the egg in the hand of a royal fuckup.

Jesus, Neal Fucking Boortz? Why not just quote the guy outside 7-Eleven who mutters to himself?

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Is Neil Boortz a pseudonym for Old Tony?

Never heard of the guy but by the looks of that post, I've not missed a thing.

7. Here's some more from him, JR.

"I want you to think for think for a moment of how incompetent and stupid and worthless, how -- that's right, I used those words -- how incompetent, how ignorant, how worthless is an adult that can't earn more than the minimum wage? You have to really, really, really be a pretty pathetic human being to not be able to earn more than the human wage. Uh -- human, the minimum wage." [8/3/06]

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Wow.

And this guy's Yawn's intellectual mentor?

Now I'm going to have fun with the Google function.

Boortz+quotations.

9. It's where you go when Hannity's guy keeps you on hold too long.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Like shooting fish in a barrel:

The principal purpose of the Democratic Party is to use the force of government to take property away from the people who earn it and give it to people who do not[/i

and

Government schools will teach children that government is wonderful.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Here's another...

"Religion is all-too-often a refuge for scoundrels."

Draft saved Draft deleted