1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Needle Is Moving for GOP to Save the House

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 6, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Deep, you're just so full of shit that it's coming out your ears. May I recommend some milk of magnesia?

Here's a significantly more credible poll:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/06/poll.congress/index.html

The needle is not moving in the GOP's favor.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Yeah, credible. CNN. The network that's jammed up people's asses as much liberal hogwash as they could take without farting it out.

Refer to Lynne Cheney's dressing-down of Wolf "I got Famous thanks to a War" Blitzer and that little skirmish recently.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Lordy, lordy, we haven't had this big a doofus since Trounced was around.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

6. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

That CNN poll is credible?
    All it shows is that the people are idiots. Because even if the Democrats get it all right on the issues in question, as long as the president and his people are in place, they're not getting the military out of Iraq. Beyond that, the poll is worthless because it's apropos of nothing. You don't get to live in Massachusetts and decide whether George Allen wins in Virginia.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yawn has gotta be trounced or bobblehead or WHA. No doubt about it. Proves that even if you go poof and start again, you are who you are.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

He better not be WHA.

That fucker's supposed to be banned.

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

This is rich. I suppose Yawn is a FOX News guy. CNN is far from perfect, but I trust their coverage more than I trust a network that spouts lies with its slogan. That would be FOX News, which tried to convince people that is was "fair and balanced" despite offering the most conservative and, in many cases, most irrational, television news programming in the history of the country. But I don't have time to argue these points. I have planned a big night out. First, I'm going to party the night away. Rush Limbaugh has invited a few of his good friends over, and word is that they're out of work. So that means an all-nighter. I don't remember their names. But there was a dude from Colorado, another guy from Palm Beach and a fella from deep in the heart of Texas. It's going to be a night of sex with young boys for sure. But I haven't decided whether I'll go for the meth or the oxycontin.

By the way, vote GOP tomorrow! It's all about family values, and that guy Clinton had oral sex with a woman half his age. That's terrible! What of guy in his 50s would dream of nailing a chesty 20-something intern? Not in Bush's Oval Office! He doesn't even allow the temptation. Besides, they don't let the interns into that underground shelter where he sits around eating Cheetos and mumbling to himself about how Saddam Hussein sounds a lot like So Damn Insane.

10. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Where ya at, Yawn?

11. He OD'd on Elmer's, yo.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He's upset that shiithead Hostettler is out in Indiana, and the most handsome man (Ellsworth) I've ever seen in person is in.

Draft saved Draft deleted