1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need tickets? Don't get them here

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dixiehack, Sep 12, 2008.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Nice little scam this company has going. Collect money for tickets, never deliver them, then threaten legal action against people who dispute the credit card charges.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Active Member

Something that makes Ticketmaster wear the white hat by comparison? I never thought I'd see the day ...
  3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

I've always wondered about people who run scams like this: Do they really think they're not going to get caught? I mean, maybe if you pull it on just a couple of people, but eventually you're going to be found out and sued and possibly go to jail. Why bother?
  4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Money's a helluva drug ...
  5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Active Member

The name of the company is TicketsMyWay.com ... just wanted to get that out there.
  6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

One trip to Events Marketing, LLC (or whatever the fuck it is) with a baseball bat would probably get you out of that $125 cancellation fee, I'm guessing.

Fucking pieces of shit.
Draft saved Draft deleted