1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need some help in Ohio

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by share24, May 31, 2009.

1. share24

share24 Member

Looking for a part-time writer to cover high school sports in Ohio (primarily football/basketball, but we cover some of the major events in secondary sports).

This position pays $1500/month.

If selected, you will be responsible for covering events (games, 7-on-7's, camps, etc.), writing team previews, player/coach features, etc.

Please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you more information on the position.

2. sheath

sheath New Member

Did some freelance work for share24, highly-recommend if seriously interested. First class all the way!

3. share24

share24 Member

I received several PM's for more info...but not e-mail address was given.

Please provide an e-mail address to be considered.

(I'm sending a one-page job description)

4. Biletnikoff

Biletnikoff New Member

Hey there. Sent a PM with my email addy yesterday, hope to hear from someone. Thanks!

5. DandM08

DandM08 New Member

Does anyone know what happened with this job?

6. Biletnikoff

Biletnikoff New Member

I never heard a word from anyone

7. Big Mac

Big Mac Member

Last I heard, there had been a small delay, and he was hoping to restart the process next week. This e-mail was a month ago, though, and I haven't heard anything since.

8. share24

share24 Member

Sorry guys...this is definitely taking a lot longer than I expected, but we still hope to add someone before the start of the high school football season.

Biletnikoff...I sent an e-mail to all who contacted me. If you are still interested PM me and I'll forward that e-mail to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Draft saved Draft deleted