1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need help with football tab stories?

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Johnny Dangerously, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Staffer on maternity leave? Someone sick or on vacation? A story or stories fell through for other reasons, and you need someone to pinch hit with tab deadline closing in fast? You're not alone, and I can help. I've already had someone reach out to me, and it made me think there might be others out there in a similar situation.

Send me a PM if you don't have enough people to get your tab stories done in time. It's not ideal to do these strictly by phone without any prior knowledge of the team, league or community, but it might ease your burden if you've inherited extra work while trying to get out your regular section. Let me know. I've done a lot of tab stories and have the time to do a few more.

Draft saved Draft deleted