1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need help for Nats MR contact

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by patchs, Mar 15, 2007.

1. patchs

patchs Active Member

Hey folks, looking for some help.
    I need to go to DC next month to do a story on a former local who's now with the Nationals.
    I e-mailed one of their asst. m.r. people for a writer's credential, a photog's and a parking pass and have heard nothing from them.
    I tried calling the 202 area code no. and it sounds like a busy signal, or maybe it's disconnected.
    Amyways, a photog and I are planning on going down opening week (not opening day, to avoid excess media) and I want to get this credential situation squared away ASAP.
    If anyone has a phone no. or an e-mail that someone actually responds too, PM me, it's greatly appreciated.
    I don't want to alienate anyone on the Nats' MR staff by writing or calling the wrong person.
    Thanks.

2. Screwball

Screwball Member

The PR people are in spring training now. The Nationals train at Space Coast Stadium in Viera, Fla. Try calling there and asking for media relations.

Draft saved Draft deleted