1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need another reason not to shop at Wal-Mart? Here you go.....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jul 11, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HORSES?!?! We can't afford to lose no horses, dummy!!

Send a couple of ni99ers instead.

;) ::) ;)

3. Probably docked them for the time it took, too.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Send a wire to the front office ... tell them that I said (CLANG!!) "Owwwww."

5. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

What a dumbass. Most bomb threats are hoaxes, done by really stupid teenagers. Someone obviously got canned, or has an ex who works there, or was too high to go in to work. Hell, most of the papers I know don't even report bomb threats because you get copy cats. (Like rashes of bomb threats during finals week at a high school). What purpose would it serve anyone to blow up a Wal-Mart in Quebec anyhow? I guarandamtee you, that place ain't an al-Quaeda target.

6. Isn't it, "Le Wal-Mart"?
    "Le Mart de Wal?"

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I guess if you're a Quebec Separatist it might serve some kind of point.

What that point is I have no idea.

8. Plains of Abraham, mon bitches!

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Sensible newspapers don't report bomb threats.

But there are plenty of fucktarded MEs who wake up from their blissful slumber in their offices between gutless critiques and decide to run a quick bomb threat story "for the readers."

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I think the only time you report a bomb threat in the newspaper is if the threat is really seen as serious and it really causes a disruption...like a bomb threat in a federal courthouse or a shopping mall. But a high school during finals week? A Burger King during Christmas break? Fugedaboutit!

11. Lollygaggers

Lollygaggers Member

I think I'll file this under another reason not to WORK at Wal-Mart, or to shop at a Wal-Mart in Canada.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Nobody has a problem with the six police officers who allowed this to happen?

Draft saved Draft deleted