1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need advice on two fronts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

no, get some then do the story. after the story she won't give him the time of day.

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

On the toilet, the only suggestion I can make is to see if the handle is popping back up after the flush. For months, mine didn't and it kept making a sound similar to what you described. A simple nudge up on the handle cured the problem.

With the woman, I smell a rat. I know my place in the social world, and if some woman does that to me, I KNOW it's a put-on. Nothing against you - it's not like we know one another - but if she was half as over-the-top as you described, tread carefully.

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

If she's working you for a story, you might as well return the favor by working her for some booty.

4. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

do her while you write the story. tell her that would help it. and of course, go ass to mouth.

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Man, you need to go back to J-school or something.

You should have led with the hot chick. To hell with your toilet, shit in the sink if you have to. Just tell me more about the hot chick.

6. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Member

Heineken, that is hysterical.

7. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Hey, I work from home. The only woman I see most days is five months short of her first birthday. And she slobbers when I try to give her a smooch.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I work at home as well and to be honest, the toilet is a more pressing issue.
    My electricity is bad enough, if I get a monster water bill, it will get ugly.

I am thinking that the hot chick isn't very experienced in PR and that desire to get a story done and a combination of southern girl flirty is the culprit.
    On the other hand, I'd like to think it was all me. ME. ME. ME. I got me a big, fancy title and as media, we tend to underestimate the power of the press. Some people are genuinely impressed when a reporter comes calling. Knowledge is power bitches and that can be intoxicating to some. And maybe the way I was acting was seen as being flirty and she was being flirty in response. I'm going back next week, expect another report.

Tonight's awards
    Best memory award goes to CougarGirl. Those cards for the free panties and bras that I get from Victoria's Secret can be mailed to the address of your request.
    Best toilet advice is split between SportsChick and Idaho.
    The award for the sentence least likely to ever be seen again on SportsJournalists.com, can be seen above, and goes to myself.

9. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Hit it like Jackson fucking Browne.

The chick, too.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Yes... I would jiggle her handle.

11. QB

QB Member

Throw on a rubber and penetrate her over the toilet.

12. Translation: this girl is a definite cum-dumpster...

Time to channel your inner-Roger Clemens and give her the high, hard one :D

Draft saved Draft deleted