1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCIS LA - SPOILER WARNING

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Anyone watch last night?
    Is Dom just plain gonzo? Or are they setting up for later in the season?

The Queen got me hooked on NCIS Tuesdays. I prefer LA to the regular, though I'm stone cold in love with Abby. The computer wizard in the LA version used to be one of the leads in Avenue Q on Broadway.

But that's not the spoiler. What the hell has happened to Dom?

2. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Haven't gotten into the LA version yet, but the wife and I have gotten hooked on the original NCIS. You're right, Ziva may be the designated hottie on that show, but like you I find Abby to be absolutely, irresistably sexy.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Moddy, scan the trades (Variety, etc.) for the actor who plays that guy's name. That might give you the answer. I saw the episode, and my guess is he comes back, but he had some gig like a movie he had to do.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I watch the original religiously. It's my favorite show.

The LA edition is pretty good. I'm a few weeks behind.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I've liked the LA version, the the OG NCIS is still the best. And - oh, yes - the thing's I'd like to do to Abby. Last night, I ditched the LA, tho. Watched Human Target instead. I don't regret it, but it sounds like I missed something. So, did Dom leave? Saw on the commercials that he was kidnapped...

6. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

If EP Shane Brennan is to be believed, he's gone and is not returning to the show: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/01/27/exclusive-ncis-la-star-goes-awol/

Draft saved Draft deleted