1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAAT Freelancer available all rounds

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Elizabeth Bloom, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Elizabeth Bloom

Elizabeth Bloom New Member

If anyone is in need of a freelancer for the NCAAT, I am available.

I covered UNC last tournament through the final in Houston, so I am familiar with the environment during tournament time. I can write gamers, but I work best writing feature pieces. My biggest strength is in digital interactive journalism. Since working at the Jasper County Sun Times, I won third place overall for SCPA for Digital Sports Story. I can create a full digital interactive story, or simply find ways to add digital elements and platforms into an article to enhance it with attention to detail, accuracy, and in a timely manner to meet any deadlines.

Here's two examples of digital work I've done.

DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE - Thomas Heyward volleyball's team: Chasing a state crown

(DIGITAL INTERACTIVE) RHHS produces two Region 8-AAA Players of the Year

I can pay my way to sites and for lodging and food expenses. I work hard and learn quick and would love the opportunity to help wherever possible.

References available upon request along with other examples of my work.

Contact at erb6994@gmail.com or liz.bloom@jaspercountysun.com

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted