1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Women's Basketball Division I Regional Round, March 24 & 26 - Fresno

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Mar 6, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I'd like to help someone cover the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament, Regional Rounds, March 24 and 26 in Fresno at the Save Mart Center.

I live in Orange County near Anaheim, though, nearly 262 miles away from Fresno. So I'd require reimbursement for mileage and at least one or two nights' stay at an inexpensive hotel or motel. But it'd be worth it. I could write at least 2-3 stories per game, including gamers, features (especially on the practice day, March 25), opinion columns, sidebars, etc. Pay per story - or possibly per word - is negotiable.

I am a sports reporter with nine years' sports reporting experience, including freelancing with The Associated Press, The Orange County Register, Newsday, NHL.com, AOL Patch.com and others.
    If you're interested, please e-mail me for my resume and clips at: bobi78@juno.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted