1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 9 College Football: Bill Snyder's Messy Diaper

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Very entertaining Louisville-Cincy game. Probably not the only game that will be played in the rain this weekend.

Icing the kicker blows on Butch Jones. Calls the late TO in overtime, snap was bad; on the second try, kick good, game over.

2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Good for him. Hate that strategy. Should be no defensive timeouts allowed once the offensive line is over the ball.

3. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Has anybody heard any national or local media give MSU a chance tonight vs. Alabama. Because I sure haven't, and I wanna make sure it's clear now before we get a bunch of revisionist history going on after the shit goes down.
    And I don't listen to a ton of ANY national media, with my work, my wife and first-grade daughter plus new twin boys keeping me busy.
    Still, there is no doubt in mind that Bama's going DOWN!
    But I also am curious if any other outlets have said they feel the same way.

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It probably won't last, but the Fighting Weises are beating UT.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No. The line is 24 or 23.5, depending on what you read.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Reserved for future use.

7. amraeder

Although they take the lead into halftime, thanks to a HORRIBLY under-thrown pass by Ash.

8. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Damn. Marcus Lattimore just snapped his right leg. Only saw one replay, and that thing was definitely pointing in the wrong direction.

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Stay adorable, Bulldogs No. 2.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Lattimore carted off after injuring his other knee. Doesn't look good at all.

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

No, it certainly does not. Honestly, I'm a little surprised there aren't more injuries like this, given how runners twist and spin and get hit from various angles, often multiple guys at a time.

Meanwhile, I think Iowa has stopped trying. Or overslept. 21-3 Northwestern.

12. amraeder

That's because you can't stop Trumpy, you can only hope to contain him!

Draft saved Draft deleted