1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 15

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Haven't been to a game with them yet. Actually trying to think the teams I've seen and I have a couple of gaps. Need to talk my dad into some games. With Stanford being down, I wonder if tickets will be more accessible.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I didn't think the -6.5 was too bad. Fairly even matchup and they could win by seven. It is not looking like they'll win by seven.
    I parlayed it with a few basketball games, so at least it's only going to blow up a cheap four-teamer for me.
    The only games I really loved this week are LSU and Appalachian State (-6.5 at home against Louisiana-Lafayette). I put LSU in a three-teamer with Ohio State and the Boise-Hawaii over (64.5), but I might go back in the morning and throw down an extra straight bet on them since I had a little left over in my budget.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And when it gets higher than a kite ...

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

With you on App State, teased them down to a pick alongside LSU. Though I think right about now that the SEC higher-ups are meeting to figure out a way for LSU to lose a tight one tomorrow.

5. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Dare I say there’s a pretty good crowd in Santa Clara.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm an LSU fan, so I sure hope not. I just want them to come in and take care of business and be done with it.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If there are SEC refs, there's a way.

8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I’m not liking the $50 I put down on Utah when it was 23-7

9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Central Michigan, Ohio state, Georgia and the Under, Boise Under.

playthrough likes this.
  10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If the SEC's hopes are spoiled and LSU is just too good for Georgia even with the help of the men in stripes, South Carolina's win at Georgia may be the most consequential game of the regular season. Without it, the SEConfederacy would be certain of having two teams in the field.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

With word spreading that Lane Kiffen has already booked a flight to Oxford, is UAB +8 against Florida Atlantic looking pretty attractive?

12. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Yup. And the Ducks are kicking themselves for shitting the bed in Tempe.

Draft saved Draft deleted