1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 14

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Now CBSPN is going to be rooting so GD hard for Georgia to beat LSU

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh and how awesome was it that the middle-aged white women (probably drunk) got stuck in the bushes...

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Oh, LSU can lose the SEC title and get in.

4. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Team with most notable win against Tennessee won't make playoffs this year, more at 11.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Do I hear a door opening in Pac-12 country?

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Danielson and Nessler will be huge Dawgs fans now that their Tide is out.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

ATM sure is getting that $7,500,000 a year for Jimbo. I don't think they're forking over 7.5 to go 7-5.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Still SMDH. Of all the times for that particular penalty to occur ... then.

Roll Tide?

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

This Alabama team has been rather undisciplined. Lots of penalties, and some dumb ones more often than not. Between that and their well-documented kicking woes over the years, that was a perfectly fitting end. There probably isn't an Alabama fan out there that was shocked when Bulovas missed the field goal.

That last penalty, though ... why was that a penalty? They had 12 on the field, but I thought only the offense was not allowed to break the huddle with 12 players? As long as the defense gets the extra man off the field before the snap I thought they were fine, and Auburn never snapped the ball.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I am no Saban nor Alabama fan, but that's a chickenshit way to decide a great game. Officials should not be officious.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Something I've loved about this LSU team all year is that they don't mind beating the absolute piss out of you. They don't really ease up until they're up by 35. After last year in College Station and the way this thing has started, they might not ease up until they're ahead by 70. This is going to be fun.

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Utah is better than anyone I saw in the Iron Bowl, that's for sure. If the Utes win out and are Pac-12 champions with a 12-1 record, they should be in, no questions asked.

Draft saved Draft deleted