1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA tournament: Columbus

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Dicky_Dunn, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Dicky_Dunn

Dicky_Dunn New Member

I am a freelance writer who will be covering the NCAA first and second round games in Columbus, Ohio this weekend. I am credentialed and available to cover your team if you are unable to send anyone to the games.

I am an award-winning writer who has been in the business for more than 30 years and has covered a wide range of events for numerous papers across the country, along with regular work for the North State Journal, CBSSports.com, the ACC Sports Journal and Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook. I have also written a book, "Chasing Moonlight: The True Story of Field of Dreams' Doc Graham.

A resume, writing samples and references can be provided upon request. You can also see my work online at nsjonline.com/sports.

I am available to write gamers, advances, columns, notes or whatever you might need to give your readers the best coverage possible of their team. Drop me a line at brett.friedlander@yahoo.com and let me know what you need!

Draft saved Draft deleted