1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA tournament 2011 — running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JayFarrar, Mar 15, 2011.

1. KP

KP Active Member

I hope we don't have to deal with a bunch of bad feed changes throughout the tournament. Those watching Butler-ODU just got TBS showing Family Guy for a minute.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

How in the hell did WVU tie that game at the half, aside from the fact Clemson simply isn't that good?

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If your MMOD feed is on commercial, it won't let you switch games, nor hit the boss button.

4. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

I don't Clemson is bad; they are just out of gas, and you could see it in the last five minutes. They just played the other night. They can still win if they stop WVU on the perimeter.

5. mb

mb Active Member

Out of gas? They played one game two days ago. Travel's not going to take THAT much out of a bunch of college kids.

6. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

You have a computer. Therefore, you have access to March Madness On Demand. That didn't go anywhere with the partnership with Turner. It is not any more difficult to catch games that aren't slotted for your local affiliate than it has been in previous years.

7. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Well, whatever. They look slower now than they did in the first 10 minutes, and the score shows it.

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Good point, but don't you have to pay for that?

Anyway I'm not complaining too much. If I really wanted to see a game, a local bar with satellite TV was/is always an option, too.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Anybody having luck getting Louisville feed online?

10. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

MMOD has been free for the last couple of years.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If someone finds a place to watch the games for free online, let me know...

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Different game, once Mountaineers started to find the range.

Draft saved Draft deleted