1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Regional: Louisville

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Central-KY-Kid, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Central-KY-Kid

Central-KY-Kid Well-Known Member

If you are not available to hit the road to staff your team at Louisville, I am an easy drive to Louisville for game stories and notes.

I work 30 miles south of Louisville.

I wrote for the Elizabethtown (Ky.) News-Enterprise for 15-plus years. Since September 2015, I have worked a day job in the non-journo sector and have freelanced for The Courier-Journal in Louisville. I have also freelanced for the Cincinnati Enquirer and Jackson Clarion-Ledger and had offers to string for the Boise Statesman and The Oregonian but had to turn them down (I couldn't get off from my day job, but I MADE SURE the papers got the coverage they needed by using my contacts).

Here are some my recent articles:

Articles by Nate Bryan | Cincinnati Enquirer, The Courier-Journal (Louisville, KY), The Clarion-Ledger Journalist | Muck Rack

Draft saved Draft deleted