1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Regional Baseball coverage (Fullerton and Irvine, Calif.)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by sjsamano, May 25, 2009.

1. sjsamano

sjsamano New Member

Hello ladies and gents...

If any publication is looking for some exceptional coverage (be it gamers, sidebars, features, etc.) of any teams playing in either the Fullerton or Irvine regional, I'm here for you. I have plenty of free time to provide what you're looking for since I was laid off from The Bakersfield Californian about 6 months ago.

In a nutshell, I have five years of experience covering sports at all levels, including college baseball for San Diego State and University of San Diego. I enjoy college ball a lot and would love to help out. No rust here either, as I have been freelance writing regularly for MLSnet.com since March, among other things.

If you would like a resume and a few writing samples, feel free to send me an email at simon_samano@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

-SJS

Draft saved Draft deleted