1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Football Week 7: John Elway's Cardinal Sins

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Oct 11, 2011.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Tennessee blocks a FG ... and has it negated because of LSU's delay of game. You can't make this shit up.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Uh oh: Gundy's got that twitch going.

This could get wild.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

FWIW: I liked Sparty's uniforms. I got dizzy looking at the back of Michigan's jerseys.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Eureka: Griffin and Tannehill combined:

53-77: 845 yards: 9 TD: 2 INT.

Offensive coordinators delight!

5. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Is there some kind of business connection between ABC/ESPN and the Longhorn Network? It's somewhat disgusting to see a LONGHORN category on the scroll with a blatant promo urging Longhorn fans to pester their local cable provider.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The Longhorn Network is produced by ESPN. They just completed a 20 year, 300 million dollar agreement.

Still hard for me to understand why ESPN would hitch their wagons to such an under-achieving mediocre school.

Basketball and Football are always so hyped: Basketball looks good for the first 2/3 of the season, then in typical Rick Barnes fashion, shits their pants when it counts.

Football, the same thing: Get dumptrucked by 38 last week, losing this week.....after getting beat by OSU today, will be out of the Top 25, and will probably lose a couple more to ensure their bid in the Poulan Weed Eater Bowl, LIVE on the Longhorn Network!

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They just zoomed in on the LHN logo again. Plug, plug, plug. Flog, flog, flog.

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Weeden burning the Longhorn secondary like Bevo over an open flame.

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Tweet that, Tyrann Mathieu.

10. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Well, they did score that one touchdown.

11. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Indiana-Wisconsin highlights cracked me up. IU punter gets off a 1-yard punt. But wait, it gets worse: later, he has a punt returned for a TD.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Back-to-back kick off returns for TDs in the OK State-Texas game. I've never seen that before.

Draft saved Draft deleted