1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Football 08

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mystery_Meat, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Kable

Kable Member

For all your old sports titles, eBay them before the new ones come out. The gaming stores (i.e. EB, Gamestop, etc.) won't give you jack for them after a year.

I'm really looking forward to playing this since it'll be the first time I didn't play it on the PS2 since 03 (switched over to the 360). I know EA isn't going to disappoint, so I'm looking forward to this.

2. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

eBay is definitely the way to go for dumping old games. You'll get a much better price than if you brought them to Gamestop or EB.

Mystery Meat, there's no D-II or D-III schools because EA needs to add something next year. :p

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Even then, they won't be real players. They'll add that a few years down the road.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

That's true.

If anyone wants to play (maybe an SportsJournalists.com tourney perhaps??), send me a friends invite.

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

You are on StormSurge...and you are going down, SUCKA!

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

You're on Ty! And I'm sure you're right. I'm an easy win.

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Figured I'd pass this along. There's a pretty good review on mgobolg (mgoblog.blogspot.com). Check it out to see the whole thing. They said that it's a must-buy game, but here are the flaws they listed, figured I'd get the opinions of those who have played it on here to see if they concurred.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

The alternate uni's were available for download on Xbox Live last year. I can't remember if they charged or not. I know someone sponsored the same downloads for Madden.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Why would they not give us alternate unis when they have in just about every season thus far? I'm a stickler on unis and hate having just two to choose from...

10. Not to thread jack, but you guys are killing me with all this talk. In a few days, I'll be receiving a prepaid box to send my 360 into the repair center because of the three red rings of doom. Approximate wait time to get my 360 back: 4 to 6 weeks. Just in time for BioShock!

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Red rings of doom? What's that mean?

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

When the 360 goes all fail, it shows three red rings around the power button (actually, I think it's techincally three parts of the four-part ring that goes red). When everything's fine, it should be a complete green circle when it's on.

Draft saved Draft deleted