1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Day 4 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

We're not near deep enough in the game to make that post already, are we? And at least UVa (11 for 13) is making its free throws.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I know Dave Leitao's tall, but every time I see him on TV it looks like he's wearing a zoot suit. All he's missing is that long chain he can swing around when he walks.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Flasm jism Chism.

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

You have to like Tennessee's chances in a close one. The Vols wear people down with that style, and their record when tied or leading with 5 minutes left under Pearl is ridiculous.

(cough/IrememberLSUassholes/cough).

5. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Are you a Trojan fan? Cuz, the only people who think that's going to happen are people rooting for USC. Durant has torn apart far better teams than USC this season.

6. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Forgot to tell this story the other day, but my favorite part about the tournament so far was mid-major U student paper fanboy walking in the media room at halftime with his team trailing by a shitload and saying something like this to his buddy, who was either a photog or another writer:

"I can't believe this! We're playing so scared! What are we so afraid of?! It's just basketball! We can't do it unless we believe!!"

7. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Chism has 4!

Ha!

What a bad move by Pearl not to get him out, or Chism not to give up that layup.

Hope UVA rolls.

8. Ahhh the innocence of youth. Though I still say "we" when I talk about Cubs games, though... which is fine since I don't cover the majors and wouldn't want to cause it'd taint my fanboy-ness.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I like USC, but it doesn't matter if they win or lose. Durant is nothing USC hasn't seen in the Pac-10. He's good, but he's not Superman (yet).

10. JaJuan Smith with the Candace Parker "dunk"...

11. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

HUH?!?!?!?

12. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

UVA fucking falling apart to start the second half.
    Tenn has turned up the defense.

Get a fucking rebound!

Hoos down 7.

Draft saved Draft deleted