1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Day 3 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Mar 17, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Awesome day of hoops. My bracket absorbed some damage with the back-to-back VCU and Washington State (hi Angola!!) losses, but with eight Elite Eight teams still alive, I'm still having my best tourney since right after Calgary hosted the Winter Olympics.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

IND-UCLA was the ugliest 40 minutes of basketball I have ever witnessed........coupled that with James Brown doing pbp.......

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's what you get for picking against the basketball power that is Pitt! You know...the team about to get smoked by UCLA.

4. I sleep well knowing A&M survived.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I didn't see much of it, but that sounds like typical Ben Howland basketball to me.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

It's also St. Patty's Day, so my guess is you were sleeping well regardless.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Survived is a good word for it. Though I gotta say, A&M is not the paper giant I thought it was.

Edgar Sosa played an outstanding game for 38 minutes. Though it fell apart in the final minute of the season, it should only serve to motivate him this summer.

The run Louisville had over the last seven weeks sets up next season rather nicely for U of L.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I hope they win so you feel like Kay Corleone spending blood money.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That sums up my thoughts on the WSU-Vandy game. Oh, that and no one for WSU wanted to touch the ball or try to take over and no one could make a goddamn free thrown. The Cougars had nine chances to win that game and blew everyone of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted