1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Day 3 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Hansbrough's not wearing that wussy mask tonight. Someone bash him in the face!!!

2. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

Thankfully, Duke is out so the chances of it happening are low. ;)

3. Norman Stansfield

I'm sure there's at least a couple dirty bastards on MSU that'll be able to do it, though.

4. joe

joe Active Member

Wish Lundquist (he of the dulcet tones) and Raftery (Onions!) were CBS' lead announcing crew instead of the suck-up Nantz and the asshole Packer. Christ, I hate Packer. And if Nantz sucked any more Augusta National dick, he could be the club's resident whore. Oh, wait. He already is. Give me Gary McCord's truth any day.

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Hey CBS, just a thought: You don't need to put the buzzer-beater button on games that feature missed launches from two miles away. Just stick it in the highlights.

6. Norman Stansfield

Better stick to those MLB brackets, Buck. ;D

7. Norman Stansfield

I haven't done an NCAA bracket in four years, and I cover college hoops. I'm convinced the more you think you know about it, the worse you do.

8. John

John Well-Known Member

I still got 12 of my Sweet 16, seven of final eight and all my Final Four teams. For now anyway, since I wouldn't be stunned to see UNC or UCLA lose.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I...

am absolutely drained after that Pitt game. Nice heart by them when VCU took the lead, but for God's sakes, learn to hit free throws and how to beat a back court trap. It's VCU, not the Billy Tubbs teams of the late 1980s.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

To anyone watching UCLA-Indiana ... are the Hoosiers just that good at slowing the tempo, or are the Bruins simply playing that poorly? Seeing that 13-11 score with less than five minutes until halftime is a huge surprise.

11. 20-13 at the half. And not many turnovers. Just ... awful shooting.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

Bruins uglied their way to the final last year, so it must not be an accident.

Draft saved Draft deleted