1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA baseball Irvine Regional coverage

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by amastracco, May 26, 2009.

1. amastracco

amastracco New Member

I will be at the NCAA Baseball Irvine Regional this weekend (UC Irvine, Fresno State, San Diego State, Virginia). Very familiar with college ball and have been working in it for about three seasons now. I've covered all the Southern California teams in the field and worked with several others. Experienced in print coverage as well as update reporting and play-by-play. Sidebars, gamers, features, live blogs, play-by-play or broadcast reports - you name it, I'll do it.

This regional is by far the toughest in the bracket this season, keeping with the selection committee's theme of awarding the toughest regional to a Southern California team. Between the No. 1 seed, the expected No. 1 overall draft pick, a Hall-of-Fame coach and the defending national champions this regional has a ton of story lines.

Email me for references, writing samples or anything else: abbeymastracco@yahoo.com

Draft saved Draft deleted