1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 14 Xbox Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

In my Old Dominion dynasty, I threw six interceptions before ragequitting early in the third quarter against the defensive juggernaut known as FCS East.

I reeeeeeeeallllllly need to work on my passing.

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I could do really late tonight, but tomorrow afternoon would probably be best. I am on CST as well.

3. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

I played FCS East in my first game of our online dynasty today. Threw a pick-six on the second play of the game, but responded by running it down the Howlers' throats. Muema rushed for 116 yards and 2 TDs, Price 90 yards and 2 TDs and my fullback ran for another.

I'm not so great at passing, especially with a non-Oklahoma State playbook, so I'm trying to run as much as possible.

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

3:00?

5. Rumpleforeskin

Sold.

6. Matt Stephens

Matt Stephens Well-Known Member

Blah. I'm on vacation all this week. Wish there was a feature where you could spectate a game.

7. Rumpleforeskin

One of us will probably post a box score from it or something.

8. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Boxscore?

Who's going to live blog it?

9. Mystery Meat II

Put it up on the freelance board

10. Rumpleforeskin

I thought I remember folks used to post box scores from the old NCAA dynasty. Always made for interesting reads.

Anybody up for a scrimmage right now?

11. Mystery Meat II

East Carolina 35, Old Dominion 7

Sparkling first half, mediocre second half and while the outcome was never in doubt, there's definitely some kinks to hammer out this season. Getting gradually better in passing, though I still threw a couple of stupid interceptions. Defense was surprisingly good for the first two quarters, then it let ODU start carving it up in the second half.

I suspect my next two games will be quite a bit harder. \

RTA

12. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

The winner of a user game typically writes up the box. I think we should keep that going.

Draft saved Draft deleted