1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 14 PS3 Dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

You're using Pitt right? I don't think you spent any points on your preseason scouting, which helps a lot on recruiting. I'll see if I can set you back to where you can do your scouting.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

You're still in preseason task right?

If it's like Xbox, everyone should be able to do their tasks (recruiting, redshirts, etc) as often as they want until the week is advanced.

If they already did all their tasks, their team will show a green light, telling the commish they are ready to advance. But the green light doesn't lock anyone out until you actually hit advance week.

3. I'm Colorado. I think I used my scouting points.

Right now, I've spent more time working on my playbook. lol

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Thanks Hank,

What it's showing is a 1,000 point bank not used for our Pitt controlled team. At least it's showing that on the dynasty main web page with a green light next to them.

Just want to make sure someone gets their full recruiting done.

5. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

FWIW, if it's like XBox, if you forget to scout, the computer does it for you. So, at least 1,000 points won't go to waste.

(And you definitely should scout. Finding gems is damn nice).

6. I'm Pitt. I'll take care of that as soon as I get home. Should have it done by 8pm EST.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

I sent the invite to rawbot.

Once he joins, I'll set the custom skeds. This will give us an even 6.

Also, I'm not planning on using the headset for user vs. user games, but if you want to just let me know before we play.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

OK, rawbot's in. When I get home tonight I'll assign user vs. user games. I'll try to pair it up evenly to the ratings as much as I can.

There will be a home and home for two years with that player, then I'll switch it out to a different user.

9. Boom. Just remember to keep CSU. Might as well have that rival.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Oh believe me, I wouldn't change that one lol

11. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Just an FYI: I do not have the headset. So if you talk to me during the game and I don't respond, you know. :D

12. Ditto.

Also, if anyone does care to play a tune-up game, I'm in. Doesn't have to be with our choices.

Draft saved Draft deleted