1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 07 football question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cubs, Nov 2, 2006.

1. cubs

cubs Member

Today as i was enjoying this great game something strange happened and i was wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them at some point. I was playing @ ND...drove down scored 7. After an ND punt i noticed my running back was not moving well at all. I went to the depth chart to sub him out for the quarter becuase i thought maybe he was injured and it said (-52) for his overall bringing it to a 40 from a 92...this was the case with my top two recievers as well...my quaterback was effected by not as severly and it was like this the entire game so i was delegated to use backups....my defense was fine and i still managed to win 13-9....has anything like this happened to any of you?

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Why no, no it hasn't. I hope that's helpful.

3. e4

e4 Member

I only have a game boy.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It seems that you woke up the echos in South Bend. Don't do that. God and NBC had to punish your team accordingly.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Cubs, actually, that happened to me once, but only once. It was freaky. I had to sub in a bunch of scrubs just to maintain my lead and escape with a win. It was very weird.

6. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it's a glitch because a bunch of friends of mine have had this happen to them.

7. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

You may have won, but you didn't cover, you fucker. 50 bucks I'll never see again.

Draft saved Draft deleted