1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NC: OSU -7.5 over Florida. Your pick?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

OSU, and it won't even be close. Something along the lines of 31-10.

2. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Gators cover, Buckeyes win. 35-31.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Florida will not score 31 against OSU unless Troy Smith has the worst game of his life.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And how is Troy Smith going to affect the Gators offense. Is he playing safety as well now?

5. Franklin

Franklin Member

i think you have to take the points and bet the over.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

OK, this is easily the dumbest post yet of any of yours or any of the threads.

Say Troy Smith throws 6 INTs, and four of them get run in for TDs.

You are now off the credibility map. You have proved yourself to be the ultimate ftard. When this debate started, I thought maybe you had some sense. Clearly that thought was wrong.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well when you say that the way Troy Smith plays is going to affect the Gators offense, that's a little off base. You then reveal that you think the only way Florida can score is off interception returns.

Meat, and Angola for that matter, have the opinion that Florida's offense can score on OSU's defense. You dismiss that possibility out of hand, bringing up an implausible situation as the only chance Florida has. That, to me, is silly, and greatly disrespectful to other people's opinions.

It's no surprise that members of this board cheap-shot you at every opportunity. You set yourself up for it by believing you're the smartest man in the room on every topic known to man.

8. Sounds like a bitter Michigan fan. Too bad the world knows Ann Arbor is where the pretentious brats really live.
    At the National College Football Coaches Association meeting this week in Glendale, Jim Tressel and Pete Carroll got into an argument when they both approached the same vehicle with the intent of leaving. The confusion was because they both own the same Carr.

Ohio State 38, Florida 16

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I didn't say that at all, and if you weren't the biggest football fucktard here, you'd grasp that concept. If a QB has a bad game, the other team can score a lot more points. That's basic, basic, basic football knowledge.

Of course, you don't understand that. Shouldn't you be chatting about soccer somewhere? Clearly you have no fucking clue what you're talking about here, and I made the early mistake of thinking you did.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You are aware that not everyone who hates your sorry school is a Michigan fan right? Sportschick went to Ohio University and I assume that is why she hates OSU. I just hate OSU because they are the biggest group of pretentious fans in college football. God I wish USC would have played the Buckeyes, because they would have ran them off the field.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Sure QB's have bad games, but your implying the only way Florida scores over 30 points is if Troy Smith get 4 interceptions returned for touchdowns is beyond belief. Florida's offense it not a group of scrubs that Urban Meyer found on the side of the road somewhere.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Bend it like Beckham.

Draft saved Draft deleted