1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBC bans Ann Coulter (for life?)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 6, 2009.

1. One more pop quiz:

Obama, muslim or christian?

2. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

These two things are not even in the same ballpark. Here, let me say it again (I will type slow, I promise). I have no idea if Bill Ayers wrote Obama's memoirs. Nor do I care if he did. It makes no difference to me. But you can all keep arguing against a side I have NOT TAKEN if you want. I was asked for compelling evidence, I provided some (gee, in my last refuge of the dim opinion). That is all. Carry on. Present.

3. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

anarchist

4. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

And if Rahm is clean, as he very well may be, that should come out. Maybe he was the whistleblower. Maybe he told Blago to eat the bag of proverbial dick...I just hope the media does it's job.

5. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

Talk to Waylon, who brought up Rush was part of the MSM. Like, man.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You're not very good at this, are you?

7. Well, Zeke is fairly convinced I'm a closet Republican, so it probably wouldn't shock him to hear that :)

8. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

good at what, laughing at a bunch of liberals on a message board who think they are too cool for school? Nope, not good at it at all.

9. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

I think you have seen the light...come one in, the water is fine.

10. Grimace

Grimace Guest

Forget it, ehlo. Unless you agree with everythign these libs say you'll be rejected. The close-mindedness is staggering. God forbid someone from the right makes a point.

11. ehlobuddy

ehlobuddy New Member

Damn, Grim...and I was, amidst all the quizzing about Ayers and Obama being a Muslim or Christian, about to ask them a quiz question or two. For instance: True or False - George Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction.

Draft saved Draft deleted