1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA: Will you be watching when? ANSWER:NO!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by footballworld, Jun 11, 2007.

1. jakewriter82

jakewriter82 Active Member

I tried giving the Finals a chance, I did.
    When the Suns lost to the Spurs, my interest dropped, though.
    I thought I'd give LeBron a chance in the Finals after he dropped 48 on the Pistons, even though I hate watching the Spurs.
    To me, they play flat basketball.
    When's the last time you saw the Spurs throw up an alley-oop or something else that's mildly entertaining?
    Tony Parker's got game, Duncan's the big fundamental, but they're boring.

2. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Haven't watched a minute of these Finals. Dull dull dull.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm actually watching the fourth quarter, believe it or not. 

Whoever in the fuck is that woman in the background making that annoying sound needs to be shot. 

This game's over.  San Antonio has just made the NBA unwatchable, devoid of personality. And they don't seem to care.

While I'm at it, this so-called "conspiracy theory" of trying to get the big names or popular teams into the Finals is full of shit. If the NBA really wanted the Suns or whoever is the flavor of the month in the Finals, then how does a team like the Spurs can win 4 out of the last 9 titles? Dumb luck?

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Has Jeff Van Gundy not slept since he was fired? Nice bags under his eyes.

5. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Paging Starman ... the Spurs, indeed, Play The Game The Right Way. And it is, indeed, boring as crap.

All that said, however, LeBron James doesn't suck. How long before he's in Chicago/New York/Los Angeles?

Draft saved Draft deleted