1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cwilson3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I'm with you, Mile. Haven't given a shit about the Lakers since the last of the Showtime guys (A.C. Green) left the team. But, tonite, I found the old venom started pumping through my veins. No way I wanted the fucking Celtics to win it on the Lakers' court. For no reason, I wanted to find Dennis Johnson and punch him in the freckles.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

And don't forget Kobe getting bailed out on a blocking call late in the game -- when the foul should have been on Gasol throwing a cross body block on Rondo.

This was total bullshit.

3. DD,

They were driving the lane...they were getting fouled and not getting the same calls....I mean, it's there in black and white...a 20 free throw disparity when one team is behind for most of the game just shouldn't happen.....What happened tonight was robbery...The officials put the Celtics in the penalty early and it hamstrung them....It wasn't like one team was going to the basket and the other was settling for jumpers...they played the same game.....37-17....fraudulant

4. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Every fucking thread on here turns into a bitch fest about officiating. What a bunch of Fucking babies.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Inarguable among the sane.

The fix was in, like usual.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

He did a running diary from inside the Staples Center. It was fairly entertaining in an oncoming trainwreck sorta way.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Will someone tell Vanessa Bryant to move out of the f-ing way?

8. You can say what you want, JC

But I provided the examples, and all you can do is curse me out......tell me where I'm wrong....37-17....that's the free throw disparity....men lie, women lie, numbers don't

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Might want to read my long post a couple of pages back.

10. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Her ass is taking up most of the stage.

11. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

All I ask is the game is called fair. And this one was not. Not even close.

I had no dog in this fight, I want to watch good games and games that are fair.

This was absurd.

One team got bailed out, the other team did not.

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Gonna be a lot of fun to read that now.

Artest could have been MVP. I don't know that Kobe won a single game for the Lakers this series. team effort in Games One and Six, Fisher made plays in No. 3, and tonight was Artest and Gasol. That said, Kobe really did contribute with all those rebounds, and he was clutch at the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted