1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cwilson3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

SEE: Rashard Lewis' game-winning layup after he blew by cement shoes a couple of months ago. And it's only gotten worse since then.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

in the absence of Garnett, the ever-dependable, ever-dedicated Rasheed Wallace comes up with 6 big points, 5 big rebounds and of course his obligatory technical in 21 minutes of play.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=300420002

During those 21 minutes, the Celtics were -12 ...meaning they were +41 in the 27 minutes Hashweed was not in the game.

3. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

Great stat. What a turd.

4. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Grant Hill is playing like its 1997.

5. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Was at Hawks/Bucks tonight. It'll be over in five. Four if the Hawks really press themselves.

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Whatever Laker rose from the bench with his arms raised needs to pipe down. They had no business winning that game.

Yay for the next couple days of Laker fans who act like they've dominated this series, and will easily win the title.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Instead of slob-knobbering Kobe, TNT should have interviewed Ron Artest after the game. He won it for them with his defense. Plus, there's always the off chance he'll say some crazy shit.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

What did Barkley say that caused him to apologize for using an expletive?

9. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

During halftime, there was a segment featuring two girls asking Barkley whether he preferred blondes or brunettes. I don't know if he thought they were referencing the BJ ordeal, but as they went to commercial, he laughingly called everyone assholes.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Man, is that Barkley clip funny:

11. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Good defense so far, but if he or Fisher could hit a shot longer than 2 feet, the games wouldn't come down to the last minute. Never thought I'd say this: I miss Sasha.

12. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I see your asshole and raise you a fuck and shit from Lawrence Frank.

Draft saved Draft deleted