1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Playoff Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cwilson3, Apr 17, 2010.

1. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

I could still see the Spurs winning that series. Dallas was nailing 3s the whole second half. That should be a good series.

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Anybody know the best site for getting NBA box scores/stats?

NBA.com is pretty good for the basics, but I was hoping there was a site out there with points in the paint, second-chance points, fast-break points, etc.

3. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

ESPN has points in the paint, points off turnovers and fast break points but not 2nd-chance points.

4. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I feel dirty saying it, but Joakim Noah has become one of my favorites in the NBA.

5. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

What a win by Utah. I love watching the Jazz play. I'm stunned that the Nuggets can't squash a Utah team that's missing two starters.

6. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

Sounds like a personal problem.
    He stepped up last night, I have to give him that. He's also a lot better an NBA player than people thought he would be, but he still has that priviledge attitude where he says a lot of stuff he probably shouldn't until he wins his first playoff series.

7. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

that's why a lot of voters gave a vote to jerry sloan for coach of the year.

8. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Probably the same reason (I would hope) that voters gave a vote to Nate McMillian.

9. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

True. Nate did a FANTASTIC job this year.

10. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Looks like Boston is really missing KG tonight.

11. cwilson3

cwilson3 Member

He's not that important to that team as it's presently constructed.

12. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

He's their lone, consistent interior defensive threat. I'd say he's pretty important. Let's not underestimate how much Miami really sucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted