1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA On Hold Until 2010

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Mar 6, 2009.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LeBron is so big in LA that the Clippers are selling $35 seats for $15.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=clippers&owner=6052845&group=202&err=&event=&customerID=

Here is an email I received this weekend:

I’ve spent the last couple of months working with blood donors like you to get you tickets for exciting Clippers games as a “Thank You” from the Red Cross donating blood. Since I’ve spent so much time talking and emailing with everyone, I’ve come to realize that many blood donors are big basketball fans who just don’t get many opportunities to see games. So, since we had such a great turnout this year, I am able to extend an offer to you to see the most exciting player in basketball, LeBron James, as a thank you from us! The Clippers take on Cleveland at 7:30 on Tuesday, March 10, at STAPLES Center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For tickets: click on the link below. The promo code is CLIPPERS. You can print the tickets at home. This is a very special and extremely limited offer.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted