1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA/MLB/CBB Journalist

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by The Game Haus, May 9, 2018.

1. The Game Haus

The Game Haus New Member

The Game Haus is currently looking for MLB, NBA and college basketball writers! If you're passionate about sports and looking for experience as a journalist, podcaster, and/or video editor, look no further! Both team-specific and league writers are needed.

The Game Haus is a startup sports and esports media company that gives you the ability to work and gain experience from home. You'll be responsible for two to three articles per week, and some podcasting and video work. This internship is unpaid, but could lead to a job with us in the future

If you're a college student, we have been approved to provide college credit from many schools, so please don't hesitate to ask if your school is included.

If you're interested in a position with us, please email recruitment@thegamehaus.com with a resume and a detailed description of how and why you will be a fit with us. To get an idea of the work that we do, please visit thegamehaus.com and our YouTube page.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Ben

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. ss90

ss90 Member

Man, seeing these types of jobs reminds me why I got out of this business. Here's a piece of advice to my fledglings looking to break into this industry: if they can't afford to pay you for your efforts, then they don't deserve your labor. The site's founders are barely out of college themselves and they are offering internship credit? Excuse me? Watch this video, but skip to the part where he talks about "paying the writer" if you need a direct message.

Ice9 likes this.
  3. Eric Yates

Eric Yates New Member

Awww... he seems sweet.

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Moving to freelance.

Draft saved Draft deleted