1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Labor Pains

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I thought families during the holidays discussed whether uppity is a racist term.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Joe wants to note that he does make an exception for that nice young man, Jimmer Fredette, who seems smart and whom he knows would be fine with or without basketball.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

The NBA uses children to turn their food stamps into lottery tickets and vodka!

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Jimmer has multi-level marketing schemes to fall back on. Plenty of people in the LDS Church who would sign on if Jimmer were the pitchman.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm surprised the NFL hasn't taken the opportunity to kick the NBA's ass with a Christmas tripleheader.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

How much a year do you make? I doubt they would make much less.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

True, but I don't have several homes or cars that need to be paid off, or monthly child support payments.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Don't you come from a place where multiple marriages are acceptable? i thought I might see a little more compassion from you on this.

9. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

In most of Utah, you'd get more compassion if you couldn't keep up your purchases in multi-level marketing schemes. I don't know of any NBA players doing that, but Jeremy Roenick is in one.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I was wrong, you were right. Consider me impressed, at the time you posted that, things looked more hopeless than ever. You got any stock tips you might wanna share?

Draft saved Draft deleted