1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA Finals 1, Delivery Room 0

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Jun 6, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

1. If you don't think well enough of your babies' mother to marry her, there's no need to show up at the birth of your child.
    2. LeBron's already had a kid by her, but he's never been to The Finals.
    3. If she didn't schedule a C-section around the NBA Finals, then she doesn't deserve to have LEBRON MUTHA FUCKIN JAMES at the birth of his child.
    4. Being a parent is infinitely different than being a father. He doesn't know what to do as a parent, he has no experience or role models. He only knows how to sire an off spring and send a check.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You are an asshole. That is all.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

Damn, that's a good point, I had forgotten that.
    I am from a family of 5, my dad never got see any of them since it was 1961-8.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

He said what he was going to do and never had to do it. So who knows what would have actually happened.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

WTF is with all the indignation about LeBron and his girlfriend not being married?

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think the indignation is better placed there than in whether he's in the delivery room...

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

No fucking clue. Being married does not make a man a good father. Being married doesn't mean that your relationship is better off than a couple who isn't. It's just people trying to righteous about something.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

<s>I wonder if Matt Leinart was on hand for his out-of-wedlock baby's birth. I wonder if Tom Brady will be on hand for his out-of-wedlock baby's birth.</s> I wonder if Matt Leinart will marry his baby mama. I wonder if Tom Brady will marry his baby mama.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Being married does not make you a good parent.

Not being married does not make you a bad parent.

I really thought that in 2007 most people had that much figured out.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

LeBron v. Leinart/Brady
    Which one is Man Bites Dog and Which one is Dog Bites Man?

11. Wow.

12. Keep this in mind when voting for fucked-up post of the year

Draft saved Draft deleted