1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

National college writer, Orlando Sentinel

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Tim Stephens, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Fran Curci

Fran Curci Well-Known Member

Aren't they in the midst of combining sports editors with fort lauderdale?

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I agree with you 100 percent n the first part. Not so sure why you think the second would be any different.

By the way, some Sam Clemens just interviewed with Tim. It was really weird, though, Tim just kind of talked for 30 minutes straight and Sam didn't say a word. They then shared a Mrs. Fields cookie and Sam was sent back to that box he's been living in.
    Must have been courtesy.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, I hate when people report actual movement on these job threads that could alert some to a possible domino effect that could help them get a job.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

What you wrote wreaked of something far different from what you just posted.

5. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Wreaked. Nice.

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

It's official... I'll never post from my Crackberry again.
    Wreaked.

7. Mizzougrad96

Interesting how there is another thread about the Miami Heat job where tons of names are being discussed and nobody has their panties in a wad like they do on this one.

Get a grip people.

8. I haven't logged in for six months. This post right here is why my love for SportsJournalists.com dwindled to zero. I know you don't care. I know you're awesome. Spare me the sermon.

Love,
    Passy

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I miss you, Passy.

And I miss Clinton.

10. Mizzougrad96

The rumor is that Orlando is going to hire the colleges editor before they move on this job.

Someone PMd me and told me that Babb has taken himself out of the running. I don't know if the source is knowledgeable, but I don't think he was lying.

11. GlenQuagmire

GlenQuagmire Active Member

Plus one.

12. Mizzougrad96

I apologized publicly and privately. It was six years ago. If you still hate me, that's your right.

Draft saved Draft deleted