1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natalie Wood murdered?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'm impressed enough by your post to add this:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/87191/

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hahaha I'd vote against pointing out DBs on a phone next time. That's a funky little link!

3. Johnny Dangerously

Kind of the point. And to think I very nearly added to it: in before IJAG!

:)

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The author was on the Today show this morning, basically wouldn't answer any questions, and Chris Gregory got him to admit that he lied 30 years ago, and to accuse Robert Wagner of being complicit in the death.

Author came off as a creep on TV.

5. Damn.

I'll be in my shame closet if I am neeed.

BTW: According to the story, Wood was 41 when she died in 1981 and married to Wagner for the first time in 1957... She was 15? Wagner was 24.

6. Johnny Dangerously

To better explain my point (hell, to explain my point ... I'm on no sleep), such a bad d_b deserves a bad (or at least funky) d_b citation.

Also, I've funkified. Everything I do now will be at least somewhat funky.

(Love that word, I. Will be using it all day. My co-workers thank you.)

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

The ship's captain said on Today that Robert Wagner was responsible. Where was this asshole 30 years ago? I remember the incident very well. I stopped getting wasted and swimming because of it.

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

J_D's theme song:

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Are we sure this isn't him?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Johnny Dangerously

Says under the video:

Da Brat & JD Come Thru Da '94 With The Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Style On This Classic Hit!!!! Kick Back Relax And Enjoy.

11. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I have a friend who is big on conspiracy theories. You suggest one and she's up for it. She buys into the "Wagner killed Wood" theory, that it was no accident.

She also buys into a theory that William Shatner killed his third wife (the one found drowned in their pool at home a few yrs. ago).

But she is also convinced O. J. is innocent of killing Nicole & Goldman (Yes, my friend is black).

Like I said though, you present a conspiracy theory and she is up for it.

I have always felt Wood drowned in an accident. That's just how I feel.

Draft saved Draft deleted