1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Natalee Holloway sold into prostitution?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, Nov 25, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

No.

At least, I hope not.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It was my first thought when the story broke.

3. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Exactly. They should have had people combing the brothels of Venezuela and Colombia immediately after this shit went down.

4. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Nancy Grace has been on this for two weeks.

(Damn I hate that bitch)

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She tore herself away from TOTMOM?

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm pretty sure someone offered her a Klondike Bar.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Nancy Grace probably provides kickbacks ... nope not gonna finish that thought.

All I'll say is that I hope there's a reckoning for her, and others like her, who use human misery for the self-aggrandizement of TV ratings.

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

For one segment of one night, yes. They had like three clips, two of the girl and one of the guy, and they played them about 10,000 times. Then spent most of the time talking about how shitty this kid is because he dropped out of college and is living on his dad's trust fun.

Again, I hate her, but damn she can be hilarious to watch. It's priceless when she gets mad at someone and scrunches up her fat little face and waves her finger. It's like an awesome train wreck.

9. dmc

dmc Guest

I probably did not see enough of the interview to comment, but I had the impression that he made this up. He seemed to stumble on some of the answers. If you are telling the truth, you should know the answers right away. It would be one way to avoid a murder charge. If I remember correctly, they have him on video claiming that he had something to do with her death.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The sight of her causes me to reach for the remote.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

No, better to have law enforcement down there do something different for a change.

12. No, and when I managed to get off the floor and regain my breath, I'll tell you why.

Draft saved Draft deleted