1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nasty Naomi strikes again

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Apr 3, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VQH9VG0&show_article=1

This wench doesn't get along with anyone, does she?

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hey, it's Heathrow. Who isn't pissed off enough to attack a cop after they've flown through there?

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Heathrow just opened a brand new terminal and it's been one big clusterfuck from the beginning.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-04/04/content_7914021.htm

The airline has been forced to cancel scores of flights due to problems with the baggage handling system. Huge queues built up as the hi-tech computerized baggage handling system ground to a halt. On Thursday, British Airways cancelled 34 flights, an improvement on the previous two days when more than 50 were axed.

Baggage handlers are still reportedly sorting through 14,000 items of luggage lost in the chaos.

Maybe they lost Ms. Campbell's ten suitcases.

4. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'm so worried about the baggage retrieval system they've got at Heathrow.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'll give Campbell this much -- she at least had a good sense of humor doing the Dunkin' Donuts commercial.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

But if you're a super model, it's okay.

She needs a night or two in jail, with no access to makeup, to learn a little humility.

7. Johnny Dangerously

When a Monty Python fan shows up and gets the reference, please tap me on the shoulder. Pretty busy ...

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I thought this was in reference to Naomi Watts and I was going to have to find Hondo and beat him up.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Got it.

Thanks, JD :)

10. Johnny Dangerously

You're welcome, sir. I'm a little disappointed Fenian didn't offer a chuckle, though. He has to have heard the song.

Draft saved Draft deleted